Les chasseurs de Bidouilles
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

C'est comme la guerre froide on délocalise les champs de batailles

C'est comme la guerre froide on délocalise les champs de batailles Empty C'est comme la guerre froide on délocalise les champs de batailles

Message  Admin Mer 2 Juin - 21:14

Hi guys,

for your info, mister "cousette" has been kicked out on April 17Th of the French main forum. ("banni" in french means banned) ..... No comment.

http://lagrandeguerre.cultureforum.n...profile&u=1797

Is seems that he reappeared on April 18Th, under another pseudo "bibi", with the same kind of "posts".
http://lagrandeguerre.cultureforum.n...profile&u=1921

Concerning my helmets, the battled damaged one was bought on April 15Th 2003 in the US, maybe in the midwest, I have sent today an email to the seller to get his address :-), when prices on ebay had not yet risen as today, (455 USD),

the other one was bought to a fellow collector who has now his own private museum in Belgium not far from France, that was in the 80s, very cheap, 200 french francs = 30 USD, unfortunately it had been cleant and the owner applied varnish on it, it's interested anyway for the "3" before the shield.

There are some fakes on these helmets, not so many, but usually they are rather easy to spot.... so far !

Concerning Charles's remark, I find it a bit straight, but we had an argument together once, that's maybe the explanation :-) ?

Totally agree with Chip's and Charles' remarks concerning the "ceremonial" assessment by Cousette, I never heard that and it seems to be a personnal speculation not based on any "scientific" approach. On the french forum, cousette also assess that no original stahlhelm liner should be made of pork leather.... We all have or know 100% original helmets with pork leather liner..... If you speak french, you'll find more speculations of this kind on the french forum, by this member.

kind regards,

Steve

Voici un mail d'impérial helmet sur un forum US (sur les forum français on pas discuter de peur d'être banni).

Ce Mossieur, déclare que je suis quelqu'un de malhonnête et que cela m'a fait exclure de HM 1418.

Et emplois des magnifiques mensonges et des arguments faux, digne des plus grands margoulins. Comme celui que la peinture nitro-cellulosique n'as pas été inventé en 1920 mais secrètement durant la guerre par les allemands.

Et pour les cuirs de porcs, je rappelle que le débats ne portent pas sur leur utilisation par les allemands mais par les tchèques.

Ce qui est regrettable, c'est que je n'ai plus de temps pour faire des dossiers sur les faux.

C'est peut être le but de la manœuvre...Éviter de montrer et de démonter l'existence des faux. Et surout d'empêcher la rubrique si moi je l'ai fait pourquoi pas d'autre...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fake-hunter.forum-actif.net

Revenir en haut Aller en bas